- Leaside is located at the crossroads of Bayview and Eglinton.
- The average family income is $250,000. Population - 17,000 people.
- There are many prestigious schools, restaurants, boutiques, and sports centers!
- New LRT will open in a year that will make getting from Leaside to Bloor/Yonge only in 15 minutes.
- Also, in 3-4 years, there will be an LRT route that will be only 30-minute to Pearson airport.
- The average price of homes sold in this area - $2.4 million.
- Old 1 bedrooms rent for 2.3k and 2 bedrooms rent for 3.3k. This is higher than the core of Toronto.
- There are no new condos. The last was built 10-15 years ago an elite complex with huge apartments and sold at the stage of preconstruction just a few years ago with the price of 1.5 million.
Our company delivers value to investors by way of strategic acquisition of preconstructions units in Toronto's condominiums, and by way of purchasing and holding of profitable Real Estate assets. We use a radically different investment strategy that allows for excellent profits regardless of what the current state of the Real Estate market is.
Are you looking for experienced real estate professionals who have vast knowledge of the ever-changing Real Estate market, and who will obtain the results you desire?
Over the course of last 7 years, we have been in the market for real estate investments, preferably downtown condo market. After dealing with few agents and agencies, we finally opted for Maxim Baginskiy Team and have been quite satisfied ever since. Maxim and the associates impressed us with the expertise, professionalism, thoroughness and attention to our needs and other details. The advice and assistance they provided in picking the right deals were invaluable. We look forward to finding our next deal with this excellent team!
Real Estate Newsread all news
Projects by map
Subscribe to our mailing list
please let us know